Thursday, February 26, 2009

Design Team Bio Questions

1. Tell us about yourself. What would you like everyone to know about you?
Read my profile.

2. What is your scrapbook style?
I would probably say shabby chic with a little bit of eclectic thrown in. Although, I'm not
stuck in one style, it just kind of depends on the pictures, event, and the message I want to
relay with the layout.

3. How long have you been scrapbooking?
I took a Scrapbooking 101 class at Treasured Memories in July of 2005 and have been doing
it every since.

4. Who do you scrapbook?
Mostly my family and kids. I crop our vacations, holidays, and any special events.

5. Name your top 3 tools.
Stamps
Cricut
Heat gun (for heat embossing)

6. How are you inspired to get started on a layout?
I'm still waiting to get inspired!!!

7. Do you have any great tips to share?
Be careful of your thoughts, they may become words at any minute.

8. What is your favorite 3 embellishments?
Chip board
Flowers
Bling

9. What is your favorite paper line?
Don't have just one. My top 3 are Basic Grey, BoBunny, and Cosmo Cricket.

10. What is your favorite way to journal?
R u joking?!? I don't have a favorite way. I do not like journaling as you can tell in most of my layouts. I almost always leave a spot for it, but it's usually blank. Ma Bad.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your blog up and running! It looks great. Can't wait to see all your fabulous layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so proud of you, see you can do it!! yeah!! can't wait to see the l/o on wed!!
    see ya soon
    m

    ReplyDelete