Tuesday, February 17, 2009

GET TO KNOW ME


This is my first layout on the design team. For me, this was a very difficult layout to do. Well, not so much difficult as it was weird. Weird in the sense that I never do layouts of just me. Most of my layouts are of the kids, vacations, events or holidays.
Most of my layouts are very busy. I like to use a lot of colors, pictures, techniques, etc....I also like to use a lot of embellishments! Bling, ribbon, flowers, chipboard, flourishes....I love it all.
I used the Basic Grey Bittersweet and BoBunny papers along with chipboard that I heat embossed and just added a lot of embellishments. I stamped the brown paper with flourishes and then stickled it. In each of the squares I put a noun of something that I am and then elaborated a little bit about each. In one square I stamped descriptive words about me that I got from my friends and family when I asked them to describe me. On top of the words I put my name Liz (meaning: these words are what make up me---Liz) Oh and lastly, one of the pictures I cut into 4 equal squares and pop dotted 2 of the squares for a little change and dimension.

1 comment: