Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oh so lucky to be loved by you


And oh so lucky to be finished with my San Francisco/Napa scrapbook. WOOO-HOOO! It only took me two years. Anyways, this layout is of Paul and I in Sausalito. This was the beginning of our trip. We had just landed and gotten our rental car (a mustang convertible) and was driving out to the valley. Just after crossing the Golden Gate Bridge we came into the little town of Sausilito. It looked so charming we just had to stop and check it out. We ended up having lunch at a place right on the bay overlooking the water. Wouldn't it be nice to live there?

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOOhhhhhh. you guys look like you were on your honey moon.. I lived in California growing up and there are so many beautiful sights to see. God to see u r still scrapin. I spit one out about once a week. Miss ya .

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey l,
    so jealous and I can't wait to see the pics in real life!! I am sure words can't describe the landscape! you are off to a good start scrappin those pics
    see ya on wed

    ReplyDelete