Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wine Tasting










Hey everybody,
hope all is having a great summer. I can't believe how fast it flew by and that the kids are already in school again. Sorry I haven't posted much this summer, but this is usually a chaotic time for me. We just got back from our "back to nature" vacation that my husband decided we would go on-----13 days, 3 national parks, 4,045 miles total round trip. It will be a loooong time before I sleep in a tent in 37 degree weather while listening to the wolves howl again. And I'm not even going to get in to the whole community shower/bathroom thing. One good thing is I took lots of pictures (around 500) so I have lots to srapbook. The countryside was really breathtaking. Buuut....I made a deal with myself that I wouldn't start on this until I finished up my other 3 vacations (Disney, San Francisco, New York). I have been trying to finish these for about 2 years now. I'm excited though 'cause I'm almost finished! Yaaay! I've also been helping my sister-in-law this summer with her daughter's graduation album. But, she's a teacher and being that school just started, I think that party's over. LOL.
Anyways, this is a layout of me and my husband in Napa Valley. We spent the day going to the different wineries and doing the tastings. I used the K & Company Que Sera Sera paper, tags, letters, note cards, frames, die-cuts and embellishments. I loved that line---so colorful and fun. I loved how they had all the "stuff" to go with the paper. After placing the pictures I put several clusters of "stuff" and that was it.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason I can't picture you wine tasting.HAAAAAHAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete