Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ZTA











This was our final design team assignment----tear, tear. I enjoyed doing this layout since Melissa pretty much gave us free run with it. All we had to do was use one of the sketches that she gave us and the Webster's threads, silhouettes, and fabric fancies. I personally liked using the sketches----less thinking.
Anyways, this is a layout of my oldest, Chelsea, and her Zeta sorority (?) family. This is the night when her 'little sis' found out who her 'big sis' (Chelsea) was. I hardly get to scrapbook about Chelsea anymore since she went off to college. I really miss it. She doesn't take pictures of everything like I do----I was lucky to get these 2. The big one is her and her lil sis and the other is her entire sorority family. I really liked doing this layout and think it is one of my favorites.
Well, the year is over and I want to say thank you to Melissa and all the other ladies on the D.T. team. I really enjoyed the year and learned alot from the ladies-----y'all were fabulous and I'm grateful that I was blessed to be in the same company as y'all. You are all awesome scrapbookers. Melissa, thanks for constantly shoving me outside of my comfortable and cozy box and pushing me in the totally opposite direction of where I wanted to go. I'll miss it all!





1 comment: