Sunday, June 7, 2009

It all begins with a grape





Right now I have 3 books that I am working on. One of them is my 18th anniversary trip to San Francisco and Napa Valley. Yes, I know it was 2 years ago that is why I'm trying to get it done. I went to Scrapfest in Mandeville back in March and most of the layouts I did there were from this trip. I'm still not done, but getting close.
If you haven't realized yet, I love using lots of embellishments and 'stuff' on my layouts. I love clustering!! And this layout has a lot of both. These are pictures of some of the vineyards and vines that were everywhere. I layered 3 different papers, then added my pictures and then the embellishments. I clustered flowers, bling, rub-ons, ribbons, charms, chipboards, tags, fleur-de-lis's, etc..... My title is made out of ghost letters that I painted and then stamped using staz on. And once again as you can see, I left a place for journaling which I do plan to fill in---eventually

3 comments:

  1. you go girl, you are on a roll, and you thought blogging was going to be hard! l/o's are great
    see ya in a few weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i love this layout! beautiful! i see you figured out the blog. your doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, so i'm not troy....(that's my brother) it's me wendy! hahaha

    ReplyDelete