Wednesday, June 3, 2009

LOVE (Cody's wedding)


This is the layout I did of my nephew Cody's wedding. His wedding triggered a long line of weddings in my family. His was in December, my stepson Nick was in March, my niece Sara in April and my nephew Jay is scheduled in Aug and my niece Mia in September. Wow, 5 weddings in less than a year.

I took a circular green foil paper (from one of the Christmas lines), cut it in half and put a half on each the right and left sides. Placed my pictures then added embellishments. I heat embossed chipboard flourishes with Kaleidoscope then added a lot of bling and flowers. I also weaved 3 different ribbons up the sides through the flourishes and across the top. Her flowers were red roses so I added a few mini roses in the layout. I used their actual invitation and cut it up and used it in 2 different places, this way I didn't have to journal. It said it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment