Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jumpin Into Spring


I had been wanting to do a butterfly layout for forever, especially since everywhere you look in scrapbooking, there's a butterfly. I had bought the S.E.I. papers when they first came out and held on to them until I had the perfect pictures, which happened on the first day of spring. The kids were having a good time out by the pool and jumping on the trampoline. They were actually getting along for once! My favorite things about this layout are, ofcourse the pictures, the colors, and the stitching. I also enjoyed cutting and pop-dotting all the flowers and butterflies.

I know what some of you MIGHT be thinking. I showed my layout to some of my friends at Scrapfest and some of them thought it was from Melissa's class. Let me set the record straight----I did not take Melissa's class and did not even go to the Megacrop. I think it's because we used the same line of paper. But if you look closely you can see it's not the same.

1 comment:

  1. Do I see a journaling tag that is full! OMG! That is a first :)

    ReplyDelete